After over a year in the making, it was incredible to see it all come together and watch a mix of competitors battle it out on the racetrack. Overall, the first Model 3 Challenge was a great success – bringing exciting competition to drivers and spectators alike!
- Only TWO points separated our 1st and 2nd place finishers!
- Only SIX points separated our 3rd and 4th place finishers!
- The fastest competitor of the weekend was within 17 hundredths of a second to the next competitor!
- Competitors had nearly 120 minutes of track-time all to themsleves!
- AWD variants were able to run 15+ minute races without current limiting!
- Our final race featured several lead changes and over a dozen passes!
Now Offering MPP CPC Rentals!
Try Before You Buy! If you would prefer to rent an MPP CPC before fully committing to it, you can now take part in the Model 3 Challenge’s Rental Program! We are excited to offer a more accessible option to competitors. Rentals are limited – so reserve your rental today!
Next Up – Willow Springs!
We are quickly approaching our second round of the Model 3 Challenge in Rosamond, California, at Willow Springs International. It promises to be yet another exciting event in the 2023 Model 3 Challenge Season!
Although we are less than four weeks away, there is still plenty of time to get your vehicle prepared for the event. Remember, all you need to compete are racing brake pads, racing brake fluid, an MPP CPC, and an HVIL disconnect.
Tickets can be purchased directly from Gridlife here – we look forward to seeing you there!
Media From Lime Rock Park
Enjoy some of the media captured from the event!